Sunday 21 October 2018

Seven thirty am.

Well I’m up, dressed, have had my breakfast....just a banana, and am ready for the onslaught.
The peace I have enjoyed over the weekend is over. In a few moments the painter will arrive, set up his camp in my home and become the mover and shaker here for the week.
He will be closely followed by my cleaner....two of them!
I am outnumbered!
I have to establish my quiet place fairly quickly before it gets taken over....
This is easy to say but much harder to establish.
The annoying thing is that it is all my fault.
I first had this good idea over a year ago...a blue hall , stairs and landing sounded great then...now I’m not so sure.
But it’s too late to retract...I just wish it had happened whilst I was on the other side of the world!
This is the end. By the end of the week all the cream walls will have gone...
I’m sure it will be worth it in the end but right now.....arghhhh!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: