Wednesday 6 February 2019

All is well!

i am childishly pleased that people have taken the trouble to post lots of useful advice on my blog. Only time will tell if we are now operating "normally"
Outside it is quiet, which is a relief after the last few horrible days.
I didn’t go out at all yesterday after being flattened against the door on opening it.
This morning the baby bullocks are out there chewing....so close I can almost hear them, it’s blessedly peaceful.
In contrast to the news.
Mr Trump has apparently made his speech about the state of the nation which is mostly untruths in order to get his own way over the disputed wall. he has of course yet to get the funding for it in place.
Here Mrs May is still rushing around from place to place clearly believing that her presence is required to make a valid point.
There is no possibility that anyone could be bored right now...there are so many things happening all over the world .
Here I have just heard a weather forecast telling me that by the weekend we will again suffer another set of windy blasts....
I have to pop down into the village later where I will meet lots of people I know. This is alway a pleasure.
The world continues to turn.
It’s all good.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Bob Collis said...

AT LAST.

I CAN COMMENT������������

Good morning Jean.
Stay safe in Roseland

Revjeanrolt said...

Good news indeed....thank you Bob!

Bob Collis said...

No idea what has changed. Tried yesterday and no go.

Revjeanrolt said...

Let’s just hope it’s not all change again tomorrow!

Ray Barnes said...

I have made a dozen or more attempts to comment on your last four post Jean. Do you think the gremlins have had enough?

Revjeanrolt said...

It would appear so Ray.. but I’m not confident just yet.

Revjeanrolt said...

It would appear so Ray.. but I’m not confident just yet.

UKViewer said...

The change is because google plus has gone. Your blog is reverted to blogger for comments and what a good thing.

As for the wind, it is now with us in North Kent, but forecast to go towards Europe - perhaps they will get the "Wind Up" and relax their insistence on the Backstop and allow the whole brexit mess to end in an orderly way. Here's hoping.