Friday 22 February 2019

Spring ?

Gosh it’s been a busy week, both personally and in the world.
So many events , opinions and resignations, have been followed by me and the rest of the country with bated breath.
Having an old friend here this week I have been unusually busy and have yet to sort out the card problem that started at the beginning of the week.
So that’s my aim this morning. .....probably.
The feeling that my life has been put on hold for a few days is becoming evidently true.
So this morning starting my car is also at the top of my to do list.
It’s very quiet outside, no wind or rain...but no sun either....unlike the rest of the country it seems.
But it is certainly Spring.
In my garden six camellias carry bright flowers...crocus, daffodils and primroses decorate the vast area of green.
I found my first mole hill for months yesterday. I am hoping this isn’t the start of a new infestation.
A walk on a beautiful beach yesterday was amazing.
It was just as busy as on a summers day. I met several old friends also out enjoying the early Spring.
By next week all the visitors will have gone so it will be back to normal....dull but beautiful.
Everyone tells me that I’m a lucky woman. And I’m starting to believe it!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

UKViewer said...

You live in a beautiful part of Cornwall and have a lifestyle, that you share with us here. I think that we'd be poorer if we didn't have your blog.

All of the joy you take in things, shared, brings joy to others. Even the niggles like your card are borne resolutely in the spirit of "it won't hold me back". And your coping mechanism of a cruise and sharing your journeys give those of us who don't cruise, an insight into what we are either missing, or not wishing to experience the hassle of doing it.

And all in that wonderful county, that God blessed so long ago.

Revjeanrolt said...

What a wonderful comment....thank you so much....I read it just as I was feeling very inadequate. It helped a lot.