Monday 16 September 2019

Oh dear!

Well. Now my iPad is joining in the general confusion.  An article I wrote yesterday , intending to publish today I found already published this morning...not only that but a comment was already attached...so at some point yesterday my iPad obviously decided to do its own thing!
I did have a busy day yesterday...very enjoyably in  the village I used to live in but I was not going to publish that piece until this morning when life is always a rush to get ready for my cleaners arrival. But it clearly did it’s own thing.  And this is worrying yet again about inanimate objects assuming lives of their own...a view shared with my friend Ray.   We both seem to suffer various incidents in our life which are unexplainable in any other way.
And mine have a decidedly unpleasant way of dealing with my frailties.  This morning for instance a cup I lifted up immediate detached itself from the handle.  I am now wearing a different sweater than the one I started off in.
I will try to get this apology for a blog published but if I don’t get it done soon my cleaner will arrive and everything will stop!    So here goes.

2 comments:

Ray Barnes said...

Only a cup Jean. My father once made a pot of tea for the family (a rare occasion in itself), and when my mother asked what the crsh was in the kitchen, he crept into the sitting-rom holding the teapot handle. "it fell off the handle hesaid".
You are of course right about so-called inanimate objects, there really is no such thing!

UKViewer said...

Never fear, the Gremlins are near.

I hope that the cup wasn't from a favoured tea set?

As for your automatic blog post. I blame Brexit :)