Sunday 19 January 2020

Bad day!

I had another day of frustration yesterday when I failed to do something I’ve been able to do for years. I should be getting used to it now. But I’m not. I get very cross mostly with myself. This does not help obviously.Quite apart from anything else it slows me down as I check each step involved. Yesterday I tried to order a couple of things from a French firm I have used before. I failed...more than once. The firm sent me an email telling me they had saved my purchases. So I tried again and still failed. This morning I woke up to another kind email telling me they had saved my stuff again. But I have given up! I don’t need another day of frustration...I can live without the things I’d ordered....but I am left with a weird thought..Is someone up there trying to save me from myself? If so, who? Casting all this nonsense aside, I am no longer anxious to order anything from the French sale...and intend to stay well clear of any wonderful offers today. It’s Sunday. A day when I would normally be busy. That I’m not is still a matter of regret but I’ve learned to cope... The sun is shining...I will go over to the next village where I used to live. I will enjoy a stroll along the harbour wall though it’s not quite warm enough to sit outside yet. My car needs a run and so do I. No more messing about! I will keep my cards safe. I might just try to use them if I decide to have some lunch, that would be a test! So onwards and upwards..etc...time to start moving....

No comments: