Saturday 28 March 2020

Food shortage!

My first attempt at blogging this morning failed...after going pink for no obvious reason. So hoping for better luck with this one. I have now run out of fresh food and the next delivery is not until next weekend. I won’t starve...I have food to defrost and some to add to water...but this situation is now getting serious. My Tesco delivery is not till next weekend. I explained to someone on the phone yesterday that as I’m over eighty I can die with no regrets....I’ve had my life...it would be selfish to expect any sort of specIal treatment. I would rather my share went to a younger person. As well as counting what I’ve got in the shape of dried food I also did a quick check on my bottles. The good news is that if I starve to death I will go happy! The actual number of bottles of wine or Scotch is staggering...so if I get hungry I’ll be able to make myself a soothing drink! Dying drunk does not appeal...but at least I’d go with a smile on my face! Life sitting this mess out on my own has suddenly turned serious. But I can do this...me and God together!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: