Wednesday 3 March 2021

Blogging!

Gosh this is a first for this pandenic age. I have over slept! I was awake during the night but went back to sleep around seven and then woke up to find it past nine! No cock crows these days so on I slumbered.... yesterday I encountered some more strange tbings happening on my blog. One comment appeared twice whilst another very long one just wouldnt go at all. Who up thete in the clouds is editing all of this? Imdont know but I just need you all to be aware that any replies should not be several times longer than the actual blog! And really shouldnt be your own life story along with mine. I get some very adverse comments on these additions to my story which I never print but it should now be obvious that a blog for one person should not be taken over by becoming a second blog ...or a third even .for other people I am really sorry but this is not me at. I dont need to edit other peoples blogs attached to mine. ...its capable of doing that all om its own...And I do not exaggerate. Please be brief in future. Blogger will ignore any that are not!

4 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean.
Apologies if I have inadvertently stepped out of line with my comments.
I hope you feel refreshed after your lie in.
I’ve just listened to the Chancellor delivering the Budget.
Food for thought there

Revjeanrolt said...

It wasn’t you Martha. Sorry if I worried you!

UKViewer said...

Late to the party again. Your blogging is important to many of us. If we are a bit longwinded in our replies, sorry. I will try harder.

Martha's Sister said...

Phew! 😊😊