Monday 12 April 2021

Oh dear!

So far today I have talked to the builder and several other people about the on going work.. none of it is good. They just carry on . I am now exhausted by the whole thing...but I have yet to rid myself of the feeling that what is now being done is not really necessary. Add to the chaps outside, the lady on the vacuum cleaner and various others waiting for the call to work I really dont know how I am going to pay for it all. Perhaps thats the answer! A declaration of destitution might work! Oh dear! I am not overstating this. Some might have a short wait till next month! But Ive checked the fridge...theres enough to eat and drink in there thank goodness! Just as well..going shopping would finish me off right now! I cant remember another period as bad as this. But I intend to survive! God willing!

No comments: