Friday 7 May 2021

Second Jab!

I am up early and dressed, ready to drive over to the next village for my second jab. My gardener is already out there cutting the grass, Its another beautiful day. We have been very fortunate and everything out there is growing fast. I rang the doctors yesterday to be sure that the vaccine would be waiting for me this morning..... so now its fingers crossed that my car will start! The last time I went over there for the first jab it was easy. A kind friend transported me. This time is different...finding a parking place will be the biggest problem As I used to live next door to the hall where its all happening it feels very strange to drive over to look for a place to park. If I have to park some way away it really doesnt matter...its all beautiful... and I enjoy walking around the village. So very shortly off I go...After Ive given my gardener his cuppa! Its a strange world I am getting used to living in especially us all needing to be kept safe from a deadly virus. Its easy to forget exactly why we are all getting inoculated. We are all just getting on with it!

2 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean. Pleased to read you are having your 2nd jab.
Hope you found a parking space easily!

UKViewer said...

Good news for your second dose of vaccination. Of course it still needs "Hands, Face and Space" for a while yet. I am hoping that the government remains cautious about easing lockdown and sticks to the road map they set out.

I will be glad when we are allowed to sing in Church, our Choir performs, or I should say, half choir as they are distanced. But when the full choir is able to lead us in worship, it will be lovely. I saw somewhere that one congregation has a said service with hymns by the choir, but process out to the church grounds to sing the final hymn as a congregation than dismissal in the open air. I might suggest we try that as it would make a difference now.