Sunday 26 September 2021

Nothing to report!

Its very quiet outside this morning...the odd car passes but as yet I have not seen anyone on foot. Inside I have work to do. Piles of paper need to be sorted out and this feels the time to do it. My cleaner arrives in the morning! I have walked the garden and all is well up there so really its a very dull day...nothing even vaguely exciting to report! A large very beautiful poster that I sent for last week has arrived and is now up on the wall. Its very bright! My only visitor yesterday was I think impressed but I am not sure she thought it was in the right place. In the hall its something you cant miss as you walk in...The coffee I started to drink half an hour ago has gone cold...so I need to warm it up! As you see nothing much is happening here...which is good. Some quiet time will be good. And I really do need to tidy up a bit...so OK...lets start!

2 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean.
I hope the day is going well and that you are better after feeling sick yesterday.
Are you still hoping to go out with friends?
Fairly quiet here today - church this morning and then a spot of gardening which was rudely interrupted by an extremely heavy and unforecast shower!

UKViewer said...

Being quiet is good. I hope it continues. With three services yesterday, including Evensong, it was a long day. Today and tomorrow we have funerals in Church, having had one each on Thursday and Friday last. We have another tomorrow. They seem to go in waves at the moment. Nothing for weeks, and than they come along in groups. We've had more funerals in Church than the Crem this year so far. Most are burials, we have a big corporate local government cemetery literally 1/4 mile away and as the nearest Church, we get lots of them. I am hoping for a quiet week after tomorrow.