Saturday 25 September 2021

Saturday morning!

Up late again ....I am getting used to it! I made my first cup of coffee and only drank a mouthful before I felt sick. So here it sits by my side untouched since then. I really dont need to either feel sick or be sick so just now I am playing it safe! It is on my mind that I am being taken out for a meal tomorrow....and if I am feeling like this I wont want to go! Life has become burdensome suddenly...I am too old to learn new ways..but people are being very kind....including me in events they know I would have enjoyed before all this started! I have yet to convince them that coping on my own is not a problem! And I am coping ....mostly...feeling sick this morning is just a nuisance... The traffic on the road got much lighter yesterday and today is almost non exixtent! Of course its still early , theres plenty of time for it all to change...but so far it seems that a lot of people have gone home or are still in bed! I see looking around that I havnt done much tidying up of late...the house is a mess so before my cleaner arrives on Monday I need to have organised it a bit better! My coffe has now gone cold...I find myself reluctant to test whether I will feel sick if I drink it. So right now I can do without it! Since starting this paragraph traffic has started again but not much...so far....It doesnt feel like Saturday though the radio insists that it is...so I have switched it off now...I like the silence it goes well with my mood...plus I am reluctant to try another sip of coffee...I might not move fast enough next time!

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Good morning on Sunday. Late to the party once again.

I hope that you got over your feeling of sickness, and had a good day.

You are quite right to stay home if you feel unwell, that is the safest place for you. But if you do feel well enough to go out, than all to the good. Prayers for your well being.