Friday 8 October 2021

Getting no better

Gosh I am still bad . ...i have been unable to eat anything at all and am not drinking much either. A cup of warm milk and honey is the best I can manage right now and I am aFraid of losing that...like everything else over the last couple of days. I feel very weak. My gardener was here this morning and he kept a couple of visitors away...bless him. I am sleeping alright so thats something. And so far since starting writing Ive kept the milk down too. Its going on a bit though..Usually by this time Ive picked up a little. I dont often get so weak so fast so maybe my age is starting to kick in. I am old...well past my sell by date...so no arguments there..All I can do is just carry on ....I am so far keeping the milky drink down...Lets hope it stays down! Sorry...but this blog has always been an honest reflection of my state of mind...and this is it! oh hell!

2 comments:

Bob Collis said...

Sending you hugs, hope and best wishes from Nottingham.
I do hope ope your health starts to improve soon.
Have you been prescribed anything to help?
🙏🙏🤞🤞💕💕

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean. I do hope you have perhaps been able to add to your milky drink, and perhaps you are feeling stronger.

Much love and many prayers from Suffolk