Thursday 7 October 2021

Still sick

Yesterday helped. I phoned the doctor eventually but he never arrived. ....however a young lady did. And she was brilliant. She sorted out my pinging immediately...by climbing onto a chair and hitting it! So that helped! This morning I feel much in a daze...I have got out of bed and dressed but so far I have just tottered to the comfort of the sofa in my office! By my side is the receptable in case I am sick and that is possible! I know that I am not alone in this....and would welcome some words of wisdom because right now they are not coming from me. I have checked my fridge etc and I am not going to run out of anything just yet. .though the thought of eating makes me feel much worse.... so I have taken up my position on my sofa in the office and here I will stay! Just now the thought of food or even drink makes me groan...I am fine for the moment and the silence without the constant pinging is wonderful so many thanks to the young lady who made it possible. I am too old for all this...the sooner I go to meet my God the better...except I would rather look less like a vagabond if possible. OK....lets get on with it.

3 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Hello Jean
I’m pleased to read the bleeping has stopped.
Now all we need to read is that you are feeling better.
Take it easy and get well soon x

Bob Collis said...

I agree with Martha's Sister.
Was the bleeping a smoke alarm that needed a new battery?

Revjeanrolt said...

I don’t think so. It just needed to be turned off manually. Which I couldn’t do.