Saturday 24 March 2018

Good News?

There being no good news anywhere in the world I shouldn’t be surprised that it’s the same here in Tregear Vean.
This was the day my roof was to be fixed.
A phone call last night rearranged this...the roofer is now coming on Sunday. Sunday?
Palm Sunday is always busy...and this is the last  early morning communion I will be doing for some time
I won’t be here when the scaffolding arrives...
As this is also the Sunday when just reading the gospel takes about ten minutes I shall probably not be here when the young roofer arrives...
I am sure that all the other small details will be fine.........I think!
When it gets to this stage when I’m just waiting for the next disaster I am seldom disappointed. Once one occurs others always seem to need to join in!
All the other problems....like the stair lift for instance seem to have sorted themselves out now. I haven’t finished the packing yet. But one suitcase in my husbands office is starting to look full.
I’ve checked my travel insurance, my passport, printed my E ticket.....and I still have Monday left to complete the process...
I know that compared to all the other things in the world my problems are tiny..
I will cope! God willing....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: