Sunday 25 March 2018

Today


I had to be up bright and early for the eight o’clock communion. We had a good congregation and then I came home to find two young men putting my roof to rights! The new tile is in place. The fact that they were prepared to come out on Sunday was amazing..
The sun is shining, I had a very good congregation and I’m almost packed for the next adventure!
They were amused to find me wearing my dog collar...I don’t think the young men had put the Rev and the person together before...but working on Sunday is as I explained my normal working day!
This made us all feel much better.
They tell me the roof is not in bad nick.....it’s just the wind!
They haven’t given me their bill yet....they say I’ll get it in an email and I can pay when I get home!
Not sure if that’s good news or very very bad news.
I’ve still got lots to do...but mostly I think it’s all in hand.
My cleaner didn’t get here last Monday because of the snow!
This week it’s definitely Spring!
So it’s all system go....yea har!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: