Saturday, 1 September 2018

Delivery for you!


Life just gets weird from time to time....
During the week I ordered flowers to be delivered to a good friend who has gone to live up country....
I have had another very old friend here this week and last night was invited out to supper with him.
When my doorbell rang in the late afternoon I thought it must be my friend arriving early.
But it wasn’t. A man with a huge bunch of roses presented them to me and left.
Well...unaccustomed as I am to receiving flowers I put them into the sink with lots of water to wonder who had sent them and then I saw the card. It was from me to my friend...Marks and Spencer had delivered them to the wrong person even though i had put the correct address for her on the order!
No time to do anything else I put them in water in the sink and went out.
Returning rather late last night I went straight to bed and only remembered the flowers when I woke in the middle of the night!
Arghhhh!
Since then I have been arranging....two vases are now full...and my first job this morning is to try to get more flowers to my friend .
Arghhh!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: