Saturday 20 October 2018

Chaos.

I am hoping for a quiet weekend just now because next week will be chaos.
Several months ago I asked the man who does my painting and decorating here to paint my hall, stairs and landing.
With consummate timing he arrived last week to announce that he will start on Monday.....at eight o clock!
So next week will be chaos.
Worse, it will be early rising chaos. He arrives at eight am.
So this weekend needs to be quiet.
I am also uncomfortably aware that my "bad" day is the day he starts work.
My bad day is the date when dreadful things have happened in my life...deaths, births, calamities of various sorts have all happened on October 22.
Oddly this date was also dreaded by my husband who lost his first wife on this date.
For an ex astrologer this is very symbolic and I can’t just shrug my shoulders and get on with it.
I filled my car with diesel yesterday and plan to go out visiting a lot next week.
But here at home will be chaos...very deep sigh....
It is my fault for wanting to change my ghastly cream interiors to ocean blue.
There is also the other problem....the chair lift to work round...
Oh dear....or words to that effect...why don’t I just keep quiet?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: