Saturday 14 September 2019

Cruising? 

I did nothing at all yesterday with my printer...I’ve given up! Every time I thought of trying again I just shrank inside......it means I have to carry more stuff around to show proof that I have actually purchased a cruise.  I have time to change my mind on this one but for the moment I’ve had enough! 

So allowing my mind to travel over the last couple of days I reached a totally new conclusion last night.   I’m going to stop cruising after I’ve done the two presently in the pipe line.   The last time I came home from one I realised then that I was no longer enjoying it  any more. I’ve got too used to it all...what was once a huge treat has become commonplace...   and I don’t need it....not really. 

The main reason for cruising is to see things around the world that I’d always wanted to see. But now I’ve started to repeat these visits...and sometimes I don’t get off the ship if I don’t feel like it... I love being at sea...even when it’s rough it’s still wonderful. But I don’t need to keep doing it...

I may change my mind again but at the moment I’ve got two cruises booked and paid for....after which I shall stop.  I live in the most beautiful place in the world...looking out of my windows I see Falmouth and watch the big ships sailing in and out.  This was one of the reasons for starting to cruise in the first place...but I’ve done it now...

So when the need to be extravagant strikes there are plenty of beautiful hotels close at hand.   That’s my plan...for now....but first I have two cruises waiting...and I shall enjoy them both! 

No comments: