Monday 21 October 2019

Home. 

For anyone out there wondering why no blog has appeared lately it’s because I failed  completely  to make it work on the cruise...the ship they told me had a very weak signal ..... I know how it feels!   I am now back in my own home and it remains to be seen whether my signal is any better! If this gets posted we are back in business.  

Currently reeling  from the shock of getting home to several daft problems to be fixed, I am trying this out first...mostly because I can do it sitting down!   The cruise was a good one....I saw a lot of beautiful and interesting things out there . Now home it’s time to get real again.....

I can only try on that one!  

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Glad that you are home safe and sound, albeit, you have stuff to sort out. In fact one or two of your blog posts got through, so at least we knew that you were alive and well.

I hope you are now rested, ready to face whatever stuff you need to sort out and are ready for another season of Brexit?