Wednesday 20 November 2019

Leaders? 

Well!     I watched the meeting of the two party leaders last night and was left with the real fear that one of them is going to be our next PM! 

Oh dear....not quite those words I am afraid.  The days leading to the election are going to fill me with angst.  I don’t want either of them! 

Voting green is I know a wasted vote but it seems like the only way  out of not wanting either Tory or Labour! 

I thought Mr Corbyn did better than I expected and  Boris did worse! But somehow that doesn’t even it out!  There must be some politicians around that I can relate to....but just now it feels unlikely!   

Of the two the one I would fear most would be our present PM.  Lying seems to come far too easily to him...plus I think he would promise us anything we asked for if he thought it would get him elected. 

Most of this is down to Brexit...the country is divided....to leave or remain...that is now the central question it seems...but neither of these chaps look capable of of leading us anywhere I want to be. On the whole I dislike Boris more than Corbyn. But choosing a party to represent us through the next few dangerous months is not going to be easy...

Brexit is the problem.  I would tend to vote for anyone who promised to scrap it. The entire country is divided by this notion. I just yearn to maintain the status quo...but then us old women are not easily impressed by electoral promises! 

Praying for a solution to appear like magic is clearly not really on...but prayers are all I have just now.  Oh dear! 

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Only saw the highlights, and that was bad enough.

A vote for the Greens isn't wasted, it marks out your ground and views. Their policies for this time around are as wild as the rest, but £100.000000 to defeat climate change, might just be a bargain.

But BOJO and the Marxist don't deserve to be leading a tea party, let alone our country. But of course we could have someone like Jo Swinson, who would divide the country even more than it is now.