Thursday 9 July 2020

Posting!

I am having difficulty posting anything right now but I am trying. There are days when my iPad definitely has a mind of its own and this is one of them. I have tweeted...and that got through...so I’m trying again now I’m up, dressed and working . The habit of blogging every day is very strong. If I fail for any reason it’s my fault obviously. I know how silly this must sound but I don’t want my regular readers worrying about me. I haven’t died in the night....I don’t think. I’m drinking a cup of coffee and you can not do that if you are dead. Oh dear..I’m getting daft now. Sorry. My main problem this morning apart from the blog is getting some cash for my gardener again...otherwise it has to be a cheque and I don’t think he’s cashed the last one yet. This is the problem of living in a beautiful village too small to have a bank. So at some stage I must try to get down there...if the visitors will let me in! I know our regulars have definitely arrived...from the amount of traffic on the road...Sorry my brain is not working too well this morning...il try to do better...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

barb m said...

When you say you’re having trouble posting they still get through and appear on your blog page so that isn’t the problem..