Saturday 26 September 2020

iPad problems!

I had a very bad day yesterday. I seem to have completely messed up my new Ipad. On opening it this morning it says.."Ipad is disabled.connect to itunes." I am not sure how to do that just at the moment. A phone call to the Apple shop can take hours...so maybe I will wait....I dont want another day of frustration. Getting through to the Apple shop in Truro tends to add to the frustration. and I dont need any more just now.... especially as its Saturday! Maybe waiting till next week would save my sanity...or what ever I have left! I was warned that the new ipad was tricky but naturally assumed I could cope. I cant? Oh dear! But I have other problems to solve... One good thing is that the sun shines here...so far! Forunately my iphone is still good...as is my old ipad...so I can just get on with it.... and try to forget my very expensive mistake yesterday. arghhhh!

No comments: