Wednesday 25 November 2020

Cards?

After a friend read yesterdays blog she emailed me with the news that I can still go into the village to shop if I want to. So off I went. It was still early in the morning and the village was quiet. I did a couple of shops and came home feeling very pleased with myself. I had also got some cash to pay people with so it was worth the effort. The feeling of achievment lasted all day so thank you for the encouragement! Pathetic though this undoubtedly is it has lasted over the night! I am still pleased to have gone out yesterday. All the arrangements put in place are sensible but I am left wondering how its going to work over Christmas. I have started very early sorting out my cards...nothing is written as yet but they are now in bundles ready to start! Christmas itself is booked..I assume the local hotel I am going to is still doing the festive season....but if not I would be fine here on my own....enjoying all the special stuff on the TV. Because in the past I have been out of the country during this season there are many shows and films that appear every year that I have never watched.This could be the year! Traffic on the road outside is moving well....life outside goes on! Hopefully so do I!

1 comment:

Martha's Sister said...

Good morning Jean. What a fabulously positive blog this morning! 😊
You are doing better than I am regarding cards 😊
Glad you were able to visit the shops and also get cash yesterday.
Hope today is just as enjoyable or more so!