Tuesday 9 March 2021

Let them be happy!

To my surprise I watched the TV last night to see Harry talk to Oprah. This surprised me. I am not anti Royal but I am not paricularly pro royal either. It was the human angst last night that took my attention. The couple were clearly upset. It was rivetting TV. I wished not to be so interested but I was. I dont know what happens next. And normally I wouldnt really be interested. This morning various TV personalities are adding their voices to what has gone before.....but really the sooner it all dies down the better. I want Harry and his wife to be happy and hopefully it will all calm down soon. . So why on earth am I joining in? I have no answer to that.....except that avoiding it all last night would have been difficult. We all need peace to get on with our lives. I really hope these two get some soon. And leaving this country in order to be happy would be a shame. I would ask everyone to just leave them alone....but judging by what I am hearing on the radio its not going to happen any time soon. I will pray for them. Let them be happy!

2 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Hello Jean, I totally agree with you. I hope the press will back off and let the family try to resolve their issues as clearly they have some - as indeed do all families. The problem is there is an expectation that the royal family should work out their differences in the glare of the public spotlight. 🙁

UKViewer said...

That interview has caused major ructions, and the Royal Family has responded with grace, emphasising that it will be resolved in private as it is a family matter. I hope that now the publicity and attention will die down, allowing them to get on with it.