Saturday 6 March 2021

Normal?

I am finding it harder day by day to produce a blog that actually works. It usually takes several attempts to get one published. Sometimes its hard to get one written! Not for any obvious reasons...but its the hardware that causes the problem. Trying to convince something not human that I am is definately getting harder...on some days it takes several attempts to get one actually appearing in the right place! I am certainly not short of stuff to write about. Its just a question of which weird event will take my attention! There are alot of strange things going on at the moment! This morning getting out of bed felt strange. The radio encouraged me but it still felt somehow wrong. Some times my home feels alien too...as though its been taken over during the night by people from another planet! For this reason I tend to put on the clothes I took off last night..it saves me from having a choice to make. Suddenly making up my mind to do anything at all has become difficult. Sticking to a dull routine is safer! Ive already been outside. its not too cold but the cries of various birds followed me as I strolled! I think there must be more than one cock out there...or its very loquacious! It all adds to the feeling of strangeness I am living with right now...so trying to keep the blog going is my way of staying normal! Well someone has to try!

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

It can feel strange these days for loads of reasons. But I am glad you persevere with the blog. As for the large birds, the mating season here is in full swing and we have lots of birdlife in the garden and the park behind our house.

Keep going, we need you.