Sunday 7 March 2021

Red face?

Lying in bed listening to the radio I felt fine. And then I got up. Looking back at me from the mirror is a bright red face! I have no idea why. I feel fine...not in any way poorly...its just that my face looks as though Ive spent the night in the sun! The sun is shining today but not in my bedroom! I feel fine...I will have my shower shortly but why am I bright red? I really dont know. This is just one more puzzle to add to several more lately. If it wasnt Sunday I might try to talk to the doctor...but I dont feel ill. I feel fine...I just dont look it! Oh dear! I have really no idea how this has happened! Was it something I ate? Something yesterday? How long will it last? Having a bright red face isnt actually a problem...until I look in the mirror! Its just one more thing.. I have yet to start moving...going for my shower might make me feel better...but will I keep this red glow? I look odd but no one will see this if I dont go out..Oh dear...another silly mystery. So far I feel fine...not ill, not itchy..just normal....until I catch sight of my face! OK its time to start moving. The bright face shouldnt slow me down......much. I just have to keep my hands off it and stop looking in the mirrors! Arghhh!

3 comments:

Revjeanrolt said...

Well! I’ve been out...it’s a lovely day out there. My face is still in technicolour but there’s no one to see it ...Which is just as well.
, I’ll just have to see how long it lasts.

Martha's Sister said...

Pleased to read you’ve been out and that you have lovely weather!
Hope your face calms down and is back to normal by the morning.

Weather wise here- the sun has come out for the first time in days! 🎉☀️🎉☀️

UKViewer said...

Hoping that your "Rosy" face has calmed down by now.

If not, a quick call to the Dr might be an idea.

Prayers for a less red face by tomorrow.