Saturday 17 April 2021

A quiet day!

Well the sun shines , Ive been walking the garden and trying hard not to think. Not thinking is my aim today. I intend to watch the television later to share the royal events. I hope this will help to stop me from thinking. I dont want to consider anything that has happened this week. Its beautiful outside. Glorious to look over to Falmouth where one large ship is moored. I am missing my trips around the world but I live in this glorious place and am making the most of it. The house is warm and comfortable. I have alot to be grateful for. I hope not to have too many people giving me advice. Everyone means well but I just dont need it. I have checked the fridge...theres plenty to eat and also to drink. Its much too early for alcohol but hot milky coffee is proving satisfying. So the day is sorted...a quiet morning and watching the funeral this afternoon. So be it.

2 comments:

Bob Collis said...

Relax.
Enjoy the view.
Listen to nature - your feral rooster.

Martha's Sister said...

Good morning Jean.
Sounds like a great plan for the day.
I sometimes wish I had a sea view!
The sun is shining here and I’m pottering in the garden.
I’ve been for an early (7 am start) walk with the dog, and like you and many others will watch the Duke’s funeral. Particular thoughts and prayers for the Queen.
Take care