Sunday 9 May 2021

Times changing!

So many things have changed in my life over the last weeks that its hard to keep track on some days. Last week when I lost my TV someone sent me a link to an alternative. I clicked on it and a new TV duly arrived. This is now up and running but its not like the old one now languishing in my barn. This is linked into a national system somehow. I have no idea how it works but I am seeing programs Ive never seen before. Much of it is new to me but still allows me to relax in the evening before going to bed. I am very grateful to the person who arranged for it to be delivered and installed . Sitting quietly and watching new prgrams means I go to bed fairly happy and sleep soundly! I have checked my bank account and I have paid for it so all is well...lots of new programs to explore before going to bed! A simple thing but at my age I dont need anything too complicated to contend with. This morning is very quiet without people going to church....yes I have remembered that it is Sunday. Doing my own thing has become a regular thing...its fine...my prayers still get to where I want them to...of that I am sure...and in this uncertain time I am grateful for thst! Thanks be to God.

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Whatever TV service you are watching, sounds interesting. We subscribe to Sky and have it downstairs and upstairs. Way to many channels to watch on the basic scheme, let alone those who pay mega bucks for the films and sports channels. We simply don't like the prices, so don't subscribe.

I must look it up, as I hadn't heard for a service that actually provides and installs a TV, apart from the Days of Radio Rentals (long gone) which provided a TV to rent in your home on a monthly contract.