Monday 10 May 2021

What next?

Well I am up and dressed, ready for my cleaner to arrive. And its all getting too much! I am seriously fed up with my life just now. I will be glad to see my cleaner and intend her to talk more than scrub! But this life is just too much for an eighty odd year old. I have started to work out what my next move might be...... having spent all my money recently on house repairs my movements are limited now. But there are several good things to reflect on...I dont get miserable too often...Right now I am just working out where to go from here...I am sure my cleaner will have something to contribute on this subject...but right now, feelng that its all getting stupid I am not sure it will be relevant. I had a good night last night having turned on the new TV to find a very long full length film which took up most of the evening. So all is well really ...I just have to work out my next move at some stage!

2 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Good evening Jean.
I hope you had a fruitful chat with your cleaner.
Big decisions are usually best made after bouncing ideas around with someone else.
The way forward will become clearer I’m sure.
Glad the new TV is providing some entertaining distractions! 😊

UKViewer said...

Whatever you decide is next, I hope you make it with a clear mind with an eye on what you can reasonably do. Being 80 something is a kind of freedom, beholden to nobody and choices your own to make.

I am glad that your TV is now providing some entertainment and you are able to chat with another human being in the shape of your cleaner, who along with your gardener, keeps you up to speed with what is happening locally.

Prayers for your well being will continue awhile yet, but going on, going on is our one plea. We come here every day to find how you are feeling and your frankness and honesty is refreshing.