Wednesday 23 June 2021

Many thanks!

Well! To say that I am amazed is an understatement! So many people are wishing me Happy Birthday ! And I havnt been out yet! Last year I went to stay in a hotel for a few days but this year I have opted to stay at home...A good friend is coming over and Ive just had a notice that a parcel will be delivered! I really dont need all this but I am very grateful that so many people are being very kind. I am not sure how all these people are getting to know that its my birthday but its impressive how quickly its all happening! So OK....thank you all very much! And since writing that another bunch of flowers has been delivered! Gosh! Or words to that extent! Thank you all especially God!

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

Happy Birthday Jean.

I hope that you are having a lovely day.

And all of the flowers should cheer you up.