Tuesday 22 June 2021

My Roof !

Having read yesterdays blog I am reaching the conclusion thst its probably time to stop! As nothing much is happening on most days it is difficult to find new topics! However today is different. I have someone coming to the house to check my solar tiles! He has been warned that I will have to see his official ID before letting him in! The solar tiles were easy for my husband to manage....he was well over six foot tall. I am well under! So for at least year I havnt even tried to read them as they are far too high for me to see. This is why I am being visited! When I explained this to the person who rang yesterday he sounded staggered that for at least a year I havnt bothered with the tiles at all. And that may be the case today..having earnest young men lecturing me on my wasted tiles is not going down very well! Over the years several young men have taken advantage of my ignorance so I adopted one basic tactic No one is going up there into my roof space without my seeing his papers! And even then I am not sure!

2 comments:

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean
I hope the visit regarding your solar tiles has gone well
It is always wise to check people’s credentials before allowing them in your home, even when you know they are coming.

Do carry on with your blog- even when there’s not a lot happening I believe a number of us enjoy your musings on life! 😊

Bob Collis said...

Totally agree with Martha's Sister.
Keep blogging Jean.