Sunday 25 July 2021

Carrying On.

Its a lovely day outside...I intend to walk later...So far today I have not seen anyone going past. I have though found an email telling me a very old friend is coming. I am not sure if that is still going to happen...things change and I dont always know . The good news is that the red light on my fridge has gone...again I have no idea why but it all looks normal and everything in it is cold and well preserved! Life is fast becoming interesting again it seems..I will be pleased to see my friend of over forty years....we have lots to talk about. ... interesting friends , past adventures, new occupations... we have both learned all sorts of things we never knew before! I dont know how much longer this spell of good weather can last...but it does make a difference...walking in sunshine is still a bonus! I have checked whats in my fridge and I can provide the odd meal...sometimes very odd...so OK...on we go!

1 comment:

UKViewer said...

I am glad the red light on your fridge has gone away. And I hope you friend arrived and allowed you to remember times past, shared from good times.

Sometimes we miss out on so much with the current situation. Missing out on human interaction is not good for our well being. Hoping for more of this in ways that you welcome, safe for you.