Saturday 24 July 2021

Safe!

This must be getting very boring now...but I will try not to welcome any disasters! The worst thing this morning is a red warning light on my fridge blinking at me. I checked and all seems well in there...the food is chilled as it should be. I will keep my eye on it through the day though.. My first stroll outside was lovely.... its cooler out there and pleasant to walk through. And its very quiet so far..No one else was around but it was quite early! Back inside I have checked my phone and ipads and they all seem fine...so far! I have been back to check the fridge and the light still flashes but nothing else seems wrong..so I will have to keep my eye on it! This life is actually not as boring as it sounds...and lets face it..boring is better than disastrous! There are very few people around now ....they are either all still in bed or they have gone home. I havnt heard any cars either this morning and it is Saturday...I checked! Maybe our usual weekend visiters are staying home for now. Nothing feels normal any more....it all feels strange in some way..so lets just get on with it...sorry to be boring....but this is how it is for the time being...and at least I feel safe here at home on my own!

4 comments:

Bob Collis said...

Hi Jean.
Re the fridge.
1 refer to the original paperwork that came with it - if you still have it.
Failing that.
2 google the make and model and search there for the flashing warning light.
There is clearly something not quite right.
Hope you can resolve it easily.

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean
I do hope you have managed to find out why you have (or hopefully, had) a red light on your fridge.
And that it was benign!
And your food is safe!

UKViewer said...

Safe is a good place to be. I hope that the warning light on your fridge has been resolved.

Revjeanrolt said...

I no longer have the light flashing...nothing I have done...it’s just stopped! hopefully it’s now all back to normal!