Thursday 30 September 2021

Damp Loo Roll!

I am feeling very much better today...thank goodness! Yesterday I felt much better by mid day so I am fine most of the time! Listening to the radio first thing in the morning is probably not the best idea...Drinking coffee doesnt help either! So as yet nothing has passed my lips....and I am alright! So far! I will end up much thinner after all this so its not all bad news! I havnt walked the garden yet...I am building up to that slowly! Yesterday failing to find any spectacles when I needed them I sent for a new pair and this morning I have an email telling me they are on their way! So some things are working ...thanks to the internet...Yesterday I found my boiler room flooded and two loo rolls very wet indeed. Normally I would have thrown them out...but in these strange days it felt sensible to dry them out....you never know when you might need a loo roll! This morning they are not dry yet but they are getting there! In this strange time we are living through who could have guessed I would be so set on drying out a soaked loo roll? It was only soaked with rain water...nothing worse...but I admit I shall put it to one side for a while until it really is needed!

2 comments:

Bob Collis said...

Good morning Jean.
So glad you are feeling so much better.
Regarding the loo rolls - store them somewhere in the the dry and you will soon be flushed with success.
👍👍🤣🤣

Martha's Sister said...

Pleased to read you are feeling better Jean.
I like your response Bob 😊😊