Thursday 30 September 2021

Plant a Tree!

I dont think I have ever done this before....two blogs in a day but this ones warranted I think. I keep seeing injunctions to go out and plant a tree. Mmm I thought been there , done that so off I went to count! David and I bought a house with its own garden attached...a very big garden..It was essentially a field. I started during that very first year to put trees in it. I have never counted them before but this morning I did..... all sorts of trees, big ones, small ones, some bushes ... sixty two of them. ...all out there growing well. Sixty two! Its never occurred to me to count before but there they are...in clumps, in groups...not just standing in lines ...they provide shelter on hot days and look very strong, planted in what had been cow pasture. So please excuse me for not planting a tree. Been there, done that! Several times!

No comments: