Friday 1 October 2021

Second post?

I thought I had posted earlier but clearly I didnt. Or it just got lost somewhere...After throwing up yesterday I still have my coffee by my side feeling reluctant to go in the same direction. Right now I am not feeling at all hungry but I know I will have to eat at some stage! It is another beautiful day out there but the traffic on the road is lighter. I think...We may be approaching a quieter time which is usual in the Autumn. So far its still summer out there...no glorious colours are yet apparent! But its only a matter of time I suppose! Every day I decide to do some tidying up but it is fairly clear that I have yet to start! After writing that there have been alot of cars out there...and at some stage I will go out to see. This room really does need some work. Getting a load of paper into the bin seems like the first jobb.....until I get interested in what I am reading! Hopeless are my attempts at doing anything just now. So be I just have to try harder!

1 comment:

Martha's Sister said...

Good afternoon Jean.
I hope you are not feeling nauseous and have managed to eat and drink by now.
Definitely autumnal here today. The leaves are beginning to turn and we have had some heavy showers. However, the sun is currently shining.
Take care