Wednesday 29 September 2021

Unwell!

I have been up for a while but I am feeling sick. I am trying not to actually be sick by keeping busy. So far its working. Anothe beautiful day means I should walk somewhere but just now staying close to a loo feels safer...I have eaten nothing nor drunk anything as yet...not wanting to tempt fate! Its very quiet again outside so I am now presuming we are out of the busy period! But the sun shines and its very pleasant out there! I am trying to think what I ate yesterday to account for this unpleasant feeling but nothing has seemed possible.....I have looked at several posts though and we are far from the end of term feeling as yet. All sorts of new things are being planned and some are already started. I will join in at some stage I am sure I just need to start feeling well again! A couple of hours later I am still not wanting to eat....but I will drink something....I think....

1 comment:

Bob Collis said...

Oh dear Jean.
Hope it is nothing serious.
Stay safe.
Get well soon